Friday, October 18, 2013

LOST

Yesterday's prompt for LOAD in Vogue was to do a layout about LOST.  Something you've lost. Someone you've lost.  You get the idea.  I am never able to do the prompt immediately - I can't find the photos, I can't think of something to journal about, the time limit is too much pressure.  You get the idea.  Today after I looked through the gallery a few things came to mind that I might work on later. 

LOST - the TV show that Drew and I were hooked on forever.  And I still don't totally get it.  But it was definitely fun to watch.  It's been over for a few years now but we still talk about it once in a while.

LOST items - This is what has really come to mind.  I lose things sometimes.  We all do right?  Keys, my iPod case.  The kids lost the blue iPod for several months. We've lost countless items from the library.  There was a time that I really got freaked out about this.  I like to think of myself as pretty organized but life certainly gets in the way sometimes.  Too many piles.  Too many projects.  It has really helped me to learn about the power of prayer.  So many things have been found. Some right away.  Others may take time.  Still others may never be found.  But I've learned not to sweat it.  If it is meant to be found it will be.  And it's one of those things that when it happens, I know just who to thank.  I have yet to stand up in church and shout it out as a praise item, but I have been tempted.  Really tempted.  I mean God works in the little things too doesn't he?  What once was lost has now been found.  Hallelujah! 

No comments:

Post a Comment